Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What have I learned?


He had shrunk from the size of a peacock feather
to something much smaller
something like a gerbil evolved into human kind

I found it difficult to believe that all these changes were excluded from my illusions.
But that is why they call them illusions, right/


What have I found?


The smutty but delicate speech of my companion was transmitted more tangibly live

I suppose [irl] will become an ancient recycled word in a short time

You will never surprise me because your powers are in vain
always
never


And I knew immediately that we needed to watch Alice in Wonderland together.

Remember this: ..
I never fail in this great distraction.
Why should this time be any different?
How could I describe different to someone who doesn't change..

No comments:

Post a Comment