Wednesday, March 31, 2010

FOG is on my list and in my books

There is neon green waiting for me on the table

Napkins often come in strange patterns and materials

I know you haven’t thought of that before

What I asked for many nights before was for

These plastic red cups to be

Replaced with something better

I know better is out there

And so it appeared at the waters



(I know I should have brought my camera)



When did you decide to be sweet to me?

Do you attract mosquitoes like I do?

Why do I have all these questions?

You are making me live

So I’m between two fingers


Pinky and thumb

Index and the

Ring finger

Ring finger

Ring finger is what I choose!



Eating gogurt in the cafeteria


I used to fear throwing away plastic containers

Touching the cold rusty metal


No comments:

Post a Comment